I rolled out of bed at 7:00, got ready for the day, and went to the Beaverton DMV only to wait there for about three hours and fail my test. : | It was my first time. I'm not upset that I didn't pass - Just a little disappointed because I feel I have wasted my time. So that sucked. Then, ...I don't remember. OH YEAH! I went to pick up my paycheck. That was good. After that, I took my doggy to the doggy park. Then just hung around in the evening.
Today, I woke up at 7:00 again and went raspberry picking with Sydney Ottley and Kayla Marsh. I came home, attempted to make jam, failed, texted Kayla and she came over and helped me. We had a dance party, cut my bangs, then walked to Indian Hills...Even though I insisted that it was too hot. She didn't believe me until we got there. : | We walked home and she went home.
Now, I am hungry. I should make dinner. More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment